Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My American Idol Picks

Great talent in AI this year. Yeah. Author's Incognito too. Definately. But I'm talking about American Idol tonight.
I just listened to the top 12  and have whittled down my current picks for my own version of March Madness bracketology--based on talented vocals rather than style, song choice, or fan potential. My top seed female is Pia Toscano and male is James Durbin. Any of the following could upset the fruit basket: Stefano Langone, Jacob Lusk, and Casey Abrams.
Okay, so we'll see if I need to revise my list down the line. But there you have it. Anybody agree with me?

2 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Pia is definitely amazing, as is Lauren Alaina. I also like James and Casey.

I've seen a lot of people bellyaching about the contestants this year, but I don't know why - I think they're amazing.

Unknown said...

Sounds like we match up a bit. It's an interesting race and easy to bellyache when you're not the one up there. Thanks for telling me your picks.