- An article published in the Liahona put me into instant international publication status. (Yes, I'm calling it that.)
- Posted an author Facebook page.
- Attended LDStorymakers Conference 2014 in Utah.
- Joined an awesome critique group that regularly submits.
- Finished Bishop Stories. Will submit after Missionary Stories.
- Signed a contract with Covenant Communications to publish Secrets of the King's Daughter. (Publishing date delayed until January 2016.)
- Received wonderful back cover reviews from noteworthy authors.
- Doing final revisions on Missionary Stories.
- Writing a draft of the sequel to Secrets of the King's Daughter.