Presenting the finale. Ta-da!
1. Gathering the team—Make it right for friends to want to help the hero.
2. Execute the Plan—It should sound doable even if it is doubtful. (The plan will fail.)
3. High tower surprise—The bad guys make the plan fail by showing up to ruin it. There’s is usually a surprise appearance.
4. The hero must dig down deep to find a new plan, a new way to get out of the bad situation.
5. Execute the new, unexpected plan that hinges upon the hero’s shoulders, only he/she can make it work. This shows something in the character that the reader hoped existed but has now emerged.
Okay. That’s my goal this week. Send your creative aura or muse my way, would you please?