Monday, April 1, 2013

Exciting News!

The most exciting thing happened to me this week. I heard back from one of the publishers where I submitted and they want my story! It's the most amazing feeling. It finally happened--I'm getting published! All my time and effort spent is validated in the eyes of professionals and not just people who know me. I'm so happy! I'm also pulling your leg. Sorry, I couldn't resist the American day of playing the trickster when the first of April falls on my blog-writing day--especially when you might know I've recently submitted. Still hoping for some good news.

On the serious side, have you fellow published wannabes ever pictured such an event happening to you. You should. If you can dream it, you can become it. I believe it is important to see yourself in your mind's eye in successful situations as a way to build confidence and motivate yourself. Have fun with a little success role playing today and have a happy April Fools Day. If I had you going there for even an instant, or if you have a great trick you've pulled, leave me a comment. Thanks.

No comments: