Monday, July 29, 2013

WIP Sharing Game

It was summer vacation time for me last week.
Such fun camping with my children and grandchildren at a clear blue lake in the mountains. Aren't they cute? Meanwhile, I missed a share-your-WIP (work in progress) tag game so I thought it would make a fun post. I'll take my posting date and use it to determine which paragraph to share from Perception, a YA suspense I need to get back to as soon as my inspirational nonfiction is revised.

Page 7 (for July), paragraph with word number 29 on that page:
     My sister, Katelyn, pranced into the kitchen with all the drama of a fourteen-year-old. “I know who you really are.” Her sarcasm thickened. “You’re Superman who watches the news so you can go out and rid the world of crime.” She raised her chin and sent a wicked laugh sprawling into the air. “I don’t know why you watch that stuff. Too depressing.”

Who else wants to share? Paste your paragraph into comment form. Tag. You're it!

2 comments:

Canda said...

Sounds like a fun family outing!

Unknown said...

It was. Now I'm having withdrawals. Thanks for stopping by, Canda.