Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that:
- Not everyone likes the same things. Toughen up. Don't let negative minorities destroy you.
- If I love my story, it is worth writing. If it makes you happy, make it happen.
- Evaluate wisely. Listen to critiques from more than one source. Be wise enough to make changes if several tell you the same thing. Don't be above improvement or new ideas. You might like the changes better. If not, you're still the boss.
- I like me. I like my story. Others will too. Just not everyone. That's okay.
- Stick nearest those that are positive and supportive.
- Time will pass whether we write today or not. Go for it!
Now go make it a good writing week.