|The Mackleys, Konopnickis, and Lunds at Dinner|
I not only listened to Lund for the entertainment and educational value, I hoped to glean some tidbits to insert into my sequel, Secrets of the King's Daughter: A Book of Mormon Romance. And I found a couple that I never would have considered on my own.
Things I gained on vacation for my scripture-based fiction:
1. A visual appreciation for the beauty and topography of my writing project's setting for my next two books.
2. Specific scriptural references which apply to my story, as presented by Dr. Lund.
3. Cool photos to share, educate, and use for promotional posts or contests.
4. I purchased some swag to give away. (Wish I could have found more!)
5. Increased education about the best candidate locations for Book of Mormon sites, including climate, minerals, river flow, use of "up" and "down" correlating to elevation (rather than compass directions), volcanoes, and religious evidences.
6. New friends who could become potential readers.
I'll leave you with a couple teaser photos.
|Lund points to Mask Temple in Lamanai, Belize|