Monday, January 3, 2011

A Handful of Good Reads

I was excited to receive some of the titles on my Christmas wish list. Where to start? I selected Tristi Pinkston's Secret Sisters first because her follow-up novel is coming out this month. I'm half-way through and enjoying it. Tristi will answer some questions in another blog this month.
I hope to get more thoughts from authors and authors-in-the-making into my posts this year. I also want to share my writing journey and post book reviews. If there is something else you would like to see, please leave a comment. My goal is to post on Mondays. So, I hope you will come by and start your week with me. Most posts will be short and uplifting. What are you reading? Have a great week and see you next Monday!

8 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

I'm downright delighted you chose mine first!

Angie said...

Good choice. I hope you enjoy the rest of those. I got books for Christmas too!

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

oh, some excellent looking books! I want some!

Unknown said...

Maybe I should have a contest and recycle them as prizes after I read them since we all want more books! Thanks for stopping by.

Rachelle Christensen said...

Awesome! I love getting books for Christmas and I also received Matched and can't wait to read it. It made my day to see my book in your pic. :) I'd love to answer any questions you might have or do an author interview. :)

Valerie Ipson said...

I didn't receive the books on my Christmas list so I put one on hold at the library, bought three with a Christmas gift card, and ordered two others just for the fun of it. :D

kbrebes said...

I'm looking forward to reading all about your writing journey! Currently, I'm reading a Willa Cather book. Next on my list to read is THE UP SIDE OF DOWN. : )

Unknown said...

Tamara, your book was on my list, too, but since it wasn't in our LDS bookstore, they didn't buy it. I'll have to track it down when I'm out of good reads. Rachelle's was in our Walmart.
And I'd love to have any of you be interviewed for my blog. Tristi Pinkston will be featured on next week's post. Hope y'all check back.