Great things (including but not limited to) about having a favorite conference to attend each year:
- Connecting. Seeing old friends and online friends in person.
- Networking. Getting your face and name out there, finding collaborations, meeting agents and publishers.
- Familiarity = Comfort. Being comfortable with the way things are run, fewer surprises, appreciating subtle changes.
- Repeats. Taking the class(es) you missed out on last year.
- Fun. Rejuvenation. Getting pumped up again.
- Audience. Attenders at this conference are among who I read and who will read my books.
For more information on this wonderful conference held in Utah May 15-16, 2016, visit http://storymakersconference.myshopify.com/.